Monday, June 6, 2011

GRANADA Park :)





















Hi my name is Alexis Reed this weekend I visited Granada Park. Walking around the park picking up trash really made me appreciate the environment more . Picking up trash at the park made me happy . I felt like I was doing the right thing even though I wish i could have went to the garden. It seem like my classmates enjoyed their selves at the garden and had a lot of fun. While picking up trash at Granada park I wasn't the only one that was trying to save the environment there was this man picking up trash right along with me . If we had more people like him in the world we can have a cleaner environment . I really enjoyed cleaning up the park i plan to go clean up the beach soon. I had a great time observing the environment this year . I will continue to try and better the environmnt as long as I live one the plant earth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment