Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome


Welcome to the blog! If you are one of my students and you are reading this--you made it! Please go ahead and post. For others, this blog is for my pilot program Stretch Composition classes at CSULA. We have been studying the environment all year and this spring we will be engaging in service learning projects to help us get involved with the community. We will be cleaning up Dockweiler Beach, helping the Friends of the LA River with their clean up, and working at the Solano Community Garden. As part of their service learning commitment my students are required to share their experiences on this blog. I hope that my students learn what I already know: it may feel that we are helpless, but every thing we do counts, and we can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment