Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Beach Clean Up!

Being able to participate in Heal the Bay was a wonderful experience. I never noticed how dirty the beach actually is until I had to pick up trash. I was really amazed at some of the things my group and I found, I couldn't believe that people actually just leave their clothes in the sand. My group also found two huge bears that were cut open, that was really weird and I was so curious to find out what went on. After this experience I could definitely say that there has to be more people aware of the dangers that are caused by all the littering they do on they beach. All the trash causes danger for the animals because eventually all the trash will go into the ocean but it's also dangerous for us humans because we found broken glass hidden under the sand. Over all, it was a great experience and more people should volunteer to clean the beach so that it is safer for everyone including the animals in the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment