Friday, May 13, 2011

Great experience!


Hello, my name is Jonnelly Amaya. I am a student at California State University of Los Angeles. Im going to share with you one of my experice that I had in Dockweiler State Beach. This was a service learning project´from my English class. First of all, let me tell you that I didnt know about this beach. It´s beautifil beach, you could go with family and friends and stay the whole day and night as well because you could make bonfires there and have a really beatiful night. My service project consisted in cleaning the Beach. There were many students from my campus too. So,once we got there, we were divided in groups of three students. They gave us plastic bag, once glove for each person and like a survey to write down the number of trash items that we find. One thing that I notice was that the Beach was pretty clean compares to other beaches in Los Angeles. It was the perfect day beacuse it was sunny and it felt good being there. I really had fun cleaning there

No comments:

Post a Comment