Sunday, May 15, 2011

Solano Canyon Community Garden








 Solano Canyon Community Garden its a place where anyone could have a wonderful experience like did. I never thought that I would actually do what I did there. The farmer who works there is a very nice man who was very kind to us. He show us the garden where he has plated fruits like strawberries and peaches. we went to cut off peach and strawberries. That place was amazing. And the good thing was that all the fruits and vegetables that were is Organic. The Solano Garden its a public place for anyone who wants to volunteer. In fact, that place  make me think of how I want my future to be. I want to have a garden like that for me and people to see it. Plant my own fruits and vegetable. I really enjoyed going there. :-D







No comments:

Post a Comment