Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh Yeah Beach Time Yeah!! :)


On Sunday April 22, 2012 I attended a beach clean up at Dock Whieler with many of my class mates from Jenny Hicks class. The clean up consisted of picking up rare items laying on the ground. The rarest thing i have found on the sea or the bay, would be a grill. I never assumed of finding a grill on the ocean side. Arriving at the beach it was pretty cold, and everyone was tired and sleepy. I know i was. But looking at the bright side of things, cleaning up the bay was not a bad idea, why? Because i dont usually take the time to clean up the beach or attend any major clean ups in my community. So long story short it was a great experience and i am looking forward to attending another beach clean up.



Sincerely, Bryan Zavala

we were cleaning by some big rocks.. TEAM WORK.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment