Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello my name is Lupe Marin. I'm a student from Ms. Hicks English 101 class and my service community project was to clean the LA River. Cleaning the LA River was a great experience and made me realize theirs so many people out their that are very dirty and don't respect our planet. I believe if we all get together as a team and actually clean the LA River little by little we can get this filthy place looking into a beautiful place. If the river were to be clean and being in a good condition I will guarantee that families will actually go their on the weekends for a picnic, as they watch the flow of the water go by. I realize that if we don't do anything about helping out and cleaning all the trash it will eventually continue to go to the sea where all the fishes out their will die:(. Now i will think twice about throwing a piece of trash on the ground:)

No comments:

Post a Comment