Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Heal the Bay

Hello my name is Elizabeth perez, I am current freshmen in Csula. This past weekend my English class went to do volunteer work at dockweiler beach, with Heal the Bay. This was my first visit at this beach location, and in my suprise it was very dirty compared to other beach location I have visited. This made me think of  back to think about what Jenny Price shared about different part of the cities of Los Angeles have better and cleaner nature depending on their social economic stand. I also was able to see the amount of trash people leave behind, we were able to motor the different trash we picked up, and for my group the majority was plastic and straws. One surprising object I found was pieces of balloons and their strings. I never thought about the balloons we let go in the air and where they end up. overall my experience with Heal the Bay was a good one, and I hope I can wake up earlier for next months.




































































No comments:

Post a Comment