Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Tolerable Experience :)

























































































I'm in Ximena Hernandez's English class, and my name is Naomi Juarez. Now, let me just tell you about my spectacular experience at the L.A. River clean up. Now, I know what you guys are thinking. "boring!? lame?! why would you want to do that?!" However, regardless, I had an amazing time at the L.A. River, the only thought I kept pondering on was, why is the L.A. River so dirty, how could we be so disgusting, we should clean it up and make it our new fresh water, and if not at least a place for people and kids to get in the water and refresh ourselves. But no, instead it's so freaking dirty and beautiful but full of our wasteful trash: bags, plastic, bottle caps, and so much more:(.
All in all I had a great time, we didn't find any money but we did have a blast. Here's Bran Bran (Brandon), Vanessa, Caramel(Carmelo), and Steven, I believe lol... Vanessa's guest, we had so much fun. It was amazing. We even had fun with our professor, Ximena Hernandez :D It was beautiful there, I really wanted to get in the water. I found so much garbage, trees and trees full of plastic bags, it was terrible especially when the roots of the trees was growing through the garbage, sweaters and a plastic baseball, carts from target, and other grocery stores, the roots were growing on it and around it, it was insane and just so terrible. There was even a baby's play place there, in pieces but literally every piece was there. It was really beautiful though, it was so freaking hot though. Yet, still an awesome time:) So annoyed by the fact that the water was so freaking dirty and disgusting, if it was clean, it would've been even more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment