Sunday, April 24, 2016

Clean up LA River.

        Hello! my name is Tiantian Wu. I am taking Mr. Hernandaz's English 101. This is my first time to participate this activities. When I know we need to go to the LA river to clean up on Saturday. I am so excited, I thought this is an opportunity to become active in clean up environment. When I arrived there, I saw the river is already dry up. This is not what I expect. But I was so surprised I saw many people to pick trash, even have some younger sisters and brothers to help out. This clean up the rivers lasted two hours, we picked many different types of trash. Through this events, I realized we need try our best to help environment and protect them. I think this morning was really productive and had done some positive things. This is a good time, I was so happy for myself, I can being an active environmentalist to do something to protect environment.  I think we really need a health environment to lives, and a balance ecosystem. so we must protect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment