Monday, April 25, 2016

LA River Clean up

Hello my name is Anais Guevara. I attend Cal State LA and I am in the English 101 class with professor Hernandez. The trip to the LA River was an amazing experience. Going and helping Folar clean the river made me feel like I was contributing to helping clean the environment and making a difference. Seeing a lot of people clean made me see that there is many people that care about making the river cleaner and helping the environment. I saw little kids helping clean and family's coming to clean and contribute which was nice. I got there and saw how the river was dirty but once we got our gloves shirt and bags we started cleaning. It was a beautiful day to be out. I got to get to see the river up close i have usually only seen from a far. It look so nice and seeing it clean made it even better. Going back to the story The Lorax i can relate when the once ler says unless. Unless we clean the earth we live in will look like the picture in The Lorax and we will have to live in a polluted air. One person can make a difference but if there's more than one person even better. I felt that going to clean the LA River made me realize the beauty of it and of nature and that we should all help keep it clean and beautiful. I would like to go again and do my part to making the environment cleaner.



No comments:

Post a Comment