Sunday, April 24, 2016

L.A River Cleanup

             Hello, my name is Denise Rincon. I'm a student at CSULA and I'm in Ms.Hernandez English 101 class. I went to the 27th Annual Great Los Angeles River Clean-Up with my classmates. When I got there I saw so many people trying to register to help out and it made me so happy that people care about our city and the environment. I'm not from the LA county, to see all the trash in the L.A river it made me think of why people don't take care of our city. It didn't look like a river at all there was so much trash all over but after two hours of helping out you could see the deference and how dirty the Los Angeles River was. We picked up so many different kind of objects like trash bags, metal,bottles, shopping carts, and parts of cars etc. 
             After it was over I was proud of all the people who came out to help the environment because their is sill hope for out nature in LA.  This can relate to "The Lorax" by Dr. Seuss because this story tell us how the environment is in danger with all the trash that its going to our nature in LA. We should try to prevent this from happening by making an effort and helping out our environment any way we can.




No comments:

Post a Comment