Monday, April 25, 2016

L.A River Clean Up

Hello, my name is Natalie Navarrete. On April 23 2016, I went to a participated in a Folar clean up will my English 101 class at the L.A. river. At first i wasn't really excited to go, but as soon as i got to the cite, i realized how many people were here. I was really intrigued on how there were so many people here to clean the river. solar gave me a plastic bag to put the trash I picked up in and also some gloves and a t-shirt. in the process of picking up trash, I stopped and began to look around me and  realized how beautiful our planet really is and how much we really do not care for it. There were plants that were full of rappers and plastic bag. while walking deeper into the river, I started to so see water and then the water started to get reaper and wider to the point where there was actually a flowing river. And then and there there is while life that lives here. I saw two ducks swimming in the river. There is life in this river but we do not care and keep on throwing our trash into it. While heading out to leave these two men found a shopping cart where it was in a bush were the bush grew around it and it was just so amazing the things that people can find.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment