Wednesday, April 27, 2016

LA River Cleanup

Hello,  my name is Oscar Coyote and I am in Ximena Hernandez English 101 class. On saturday April 23, 2016 I went to the LA River Clean Up with one of my friends. I have never been to anything like this before and wasn't really that excited to go because it was sort of early in the morning , but once we got there we saw how many people attended it to help out for awhile. We signed in, got a t shirt, trash bags, gloves and snacks. Once we walked down to the LA river you can see how much trash there really is and it's not only bad for the environment, but also for the animals. The LA river should be something that people talk about more and try to do something about it. We picked up a lot of trash and it was great seeing families come and volunteer. I didn't expect that many families to come and I recommend everyone to help out nature because we are surrounded by it everywhere. It was nice seeing what nature is like in LA because I am originally from NorCal.

No comments:

Post a Comment