Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Heal The Bay

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dimple Paul I'm currently a student at Cal State LA. My classmates and I went to the Costal Cleanup in Santa Monica. I truly understood the environment and the impact ever individual can make at the Santa Monica Beach. We all had to pick out as much trash as we can.. At first I thought it would be a boring exercise but, as I started working with my group to see how much of a mess there was in the beach it was incredibly amazing. Since Iv never done this before it was really a good experience for me. I had no idea in such a short amount of time we would find so much trash that is not only harming us but the wildlife too. We found many things from cigarette buds to socks to beer bottles. This experience is an unforgettable memory and I would love yo do it again. If everyone contributes to the environment then the world would be a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment