Friday, September 23, 2016

Heal the Bay

Hi my name is Denise Melgar. I am a freshman college student at Cal State L.A. On September 17, 2016, Saturday morning,  I went with my English 1005A class to Santa Monica to clean the beach and pick up trash that can harm our ocean and animals. This relates to our readings because in Jenny Price's article, she explains how nature is being harmed by us. When the two class speakers came by for a visit to explain to us what happens with the trash that careless people throw around the beach, it encouraged me to go to the beach cleaning because it made me sad seeing all those beautiful animals dying because of them mistaking the trash for food. I learned that plastic and trash is very deadly to animals and everyday an animal is dying from eating plastic or any type of trash.


No comments:

Post a Comment