Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Coastal Clean Up

  Hello my name is Cesar Becerra and I’m majoring as a Mechanical Engineer, our English teacher encouraged us to take part in a coastal clean up at Santa Monica Beach. This was not the first time that I participate in a coastal clean up, I have done two coastal clean ups prior to this one, but those were in Dockweiler Beach. Too my surprise found out that Santa Monica Beach is not as clean as I thought. When my group and I were walking around looking for trash we notices that their were a lot of cigarette butts, plastic wrappers, small pieces of plastic and bottle caps both mental and plastic. Other than that we really did not find any paper trash or other objects. Overall I found it to be very fun and with participating in this event I and as a class made a differences in trying to improve the environment.  



No comments:

Post a Comment