Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hello. I'm Leonardo Gallegos I'm currently attending Cal State L.A. and I am in Professor Ximena Hernandez' English 2030 class. On Saturday September 17 my professor and classmates attended the Coastal Cleanup at Santa Monica beach. This was my first time attending this event and I am glad I offered my time to clean up the beach. I didn't expect to find a lot of trash at the beach but I was surprised to see how much trash just our group collected. I am glad to be a part of the event and I'm happy that so many people volunteered to clean up the beach. Once I started picking up trash with my group it changed my perspective on how this isn't just affecting one ecosystem but many worldwide. We all should change our habits to help keep the environment clean and reduce our carbon foot print.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment