Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Beach trip by rezekiel dulaney

  We went to the beach with our class the ride was vey long I thought it would be closer but I didn't mind cause we were going for a good reason I hoped we could do some good by good. It was a cold morning and even colder that the beach. We had to pay for parking 8 dollars which I didn't understand cause we were here to clean up the beach. At least it was a nice day at the beach it was a little cold but the weather was just  fine a lot of our class mates were here so it look like it could be a lot of fun.
 
 I got there a little late; everyone had already start t being to clean so I was very late at least 15 minutes. I went to find my teacher once I found her I signed got gloves and a bag and started to clean. Walking up in down the beach picking up anything I could find I felt really good we were saving fish life. A doing the beach a favor.
 
We cleaned for about a hour doing something good. I hope we can heal a other bay. It was a lot of fun after about a hour we walked but to our teacher. One of the other teach gave a speech which was very good. I feel like me and all my class mates did good

No comments:

Post a Comment