Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sunny Day

My name is Jennifer Alvarado and I am a freshman in Cal State La. On October 20,2013 my English class volunteer them self to clean Dockweiler State Beach.  It was such a beautiful beach and it was very clean. I thought to myself that there wasn't going to be that much trash but there wasn't I was surprised that the beach was pretty clean. When I got my trash bag we started to look for trash, and we found so many cigarette buds, candy wrappers, and gooey black stuff. I really didn't know what it was but they told us that the black stuff killed sea animals so I started to pick it all up. It was disgusting but it made me think twice about how us humans only think about our self and not the sea animals. All the trash we throw in the floors go into the beach and  harm sea animal and that just makes us humans nasty and really disrespectful. Sea animal should have the opportunity to live for a long time like we humans do. So I say cleans up after yourself don't throw trash on the floor pick it up and throw it away in trash cans!



No comments:

Post a Comment