Tuesday, October 22, 2013

 
        Hi my name is Stephanie Felix and I'm in Mrs. Hernandez class for Eng 95. This past Sunday we went to Dockweiler Beach to clean up the beach. It was such a great experience since it was my first time cleaning up a beach. It felt good doing an activity like this and I didn't think I was going to find a lot of trash but I did my bag ended up getting full. Since I got there early I didn't get to do the activity with anyone from my class but I got to do it with my best friend which was great working with him. We found a lot of socks which was kind of weird but we did as well to a lot of pairs of sandals. Even though the weather was cold I think it was good because if it was hot maybe we wouldn't had enjoyed the activity. I would really love to do another beach cleanup soon and tell more of my friends to do it as well.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment