Monday, October 21, 2013

Hi everyone! I am Marisol Jimenez and i am one of the students for Ms. Ximena Hernandez's English class. I was really excited when Ms. Ximena told the class that we were going to Dockweiler Beach to clean it up as much as we can. I was super excited because it was going to be a new experience and  I knew it was for a great cause. As I got to the beach i took a glance of  what I was going to be cleaning up  but from far it looked clean. As I got closer I notice that it was not clean at all, there was many trash dig under the sand and also found the most trash around the fire pits. One of the things that I picked up the most was cigarette butts they were all over the beach. Another thing that I picked up the most was plastic cups. There was many odd things that I would have never expected to find at the beach for example i found like two socks and a piece of rip shirt. I got to see from far a couple of dolphins swimming around the area. As I was there I felt good because I knew I was helping out the community and over all it was such an amazing experience.
   photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment