Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hello everyone!  My name is Phong Huynh and I'm from Ms. Hernandez's English 95 class.  On Oct. 20, 2013 I was unable to attend the Dockweiler Beach for the beach clean up, but I did the reading assignment, "The End of Nature" by Bill Mckibben, about the environmental changes.  The article was pretty interesting.  It explained how we human building industries and threw our trashes created global warming.  Once the air is polluted with smoke by industries, it trapped the heat and the temperature will rises.  In the river and ocean, it is currently filled with many trashes that comes from the people.  Bill Mckibben argued,"we are ending nature."  Even though I didn't attend to the beach clean up, but the reading was quiet giving me a brief idea about environmental changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment