Monday, October 21, 2013

Dockweiler Beach Clean Up

Hi!!! My Name is Ajali and I'm in Professor Ximena Hernandez English class. On Sunday visiting Dockwieler Beach I was expecting to see a lot of trash, but apparently it wasn't many. It wasn't that many of trash because the Heal the Bay is a part of it as well and they help with cleaning the beach. Even though there wasn't too many trash me and my group still ended up finding trash. This beach trip was a great experience because we meet new people and we helped the sea life as well. Its really sad to see how people go to the beach and throw all there trash right where their sitting and don't even bother to get up and throw it in the trash. I mean its not hard to get up the trash can is right there for  them dispose. It was a good experience because I feel proud of cleaning up and helping the sea creatures. I wasn't just thinking about myself that day. I was also thinking about the animals that are in danger of all the trash that's on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment