Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dockweiler beach clean up

My name is Chris and I am a freshman in Ximena Hernandez's English class. This was my first time cleaning up a beach,and it was a really great experience. I never noticed how much trash there was buried in the sand, or just laying on top of the sand. I don't understand how people don't just dispose of their trash, there is trash cans surrounding the beach every where you look. When I was picking up every piece of trash I felt proud, it wasn't much but I felt like I was doing my part. I could only imagine how much more trash there is buried deep down under the sand. Seeing how much trash there was, only made me wonder how much more trash there is at all the other beaches, this was just one beach. Our society doesn't realize how bad we are polluting our beaches, cause I sure didn't realize it until today. It would be nice if more people volunteered and helped clean up the beach as well. I know I will be cleaning up more beaches each and every one I visit. Do your part, help the world be a better place, help improve our environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment