Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Heal the Bay



         Hi, my name is Jennifer Madrigal and I am in Mrs. Hernandez Engl 95 class. On Sunday, October 20 we went to Dockweiler Beach to help clean up. I thought it was an amazing experience. Being able to help all the animals who are in danger for what people do was just a great feeling! I never realized that we are killing these poor creatures, they don't deserve being hurt this way. While I was cleaning the beach, I found a lot of styrofoam cut into pieces as if the Seagulls had taken bites out of it. It's sad to see how much we "care" about these lovely animals. I thought it was very worth going to the beach because, it does feel good being able to help at least a bit. We need to start helping the environment more and make it a better place for us and the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment