Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Save The Beach






Hello Everyone, :)
 
My name is Daisy Arzate and I'm currently taking English 95 with Professor Jennifer Hicks . Last Sunday we went to Dockwieler Beach to clean it up and experience nature there. We picked up trash and we walked around with blue bags in our hands and gloves of course and walked through the sand to pick up all this trash and at the same time mark talleys in our papers to see how much trash we had picked up.
  It was a great way to notice that we should keep places more cleaner because we are making our own environment look dirty (DON'T LITER) everyone can help by doing that!
 
Overall my experience was great because we got to clean the beach and help the environment, we saved a sea animals life by picking this trash up and we got to meet new friends. While picking up trash it made me feel good about myself at the end because its something we hardly do and realizing how dirty something is made me want to make a change to help out.  
 
So next time you see trash pick it up we all do some good by doing it and at the end its a really good feeling.
 
Try it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment