Monday, October 21, 2013

Keeping the Beach Clean

My name is Soledad and I am a freshman in Ms. Ximena Hernandez’s English class. I felt good that I was able to give back to the planet by cleaning the beach. It was a very good experience for me. I was in a group with other four friendly and girls and met new people. I didn't think that the beach was really dirty it just had some trash not that much. What I mostly saw was cigarettes in the sand and I also picked up small pieces of foam. One of the things I found the most interesting to pick up was glow sticks because I just never thought I would find that at the beach. It was my first time cleaning the beach so before going to the beach I thought it was not going to be a good experience, but then at the end it was a good experience after all. It was worth waking up super early on a Sunday morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment