Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hello ladies and gentleman my name is Lorenzo Ruedas. Im in Ms. Hernandez english class. Im here to talk about my experience at Dockweiler beach. Well first of all i had a great time cleaning up and making the world a better place. We did a good thing and i hope everyone of you feels good about it. The weather was nice it didnt rain or it wasnt to hot. It was the perfect weather to clean up the beach. I saw a dolphin in the beach i thought that was pretty cool, i've never seen one that close. My group and I went our own way looking for trash and we picked it up and put it on the bag. When the bag got full we went back to were we met. I think we did a good job and I would like to do it again since its good for our planet. We have to keep our world clean and the little things we do to help it matters a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment