Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hello My Name is Christine Bravo and I am in English 95 with Professor Ximena Hernandez. This past weekend my school CSULA adopted a beach named Dockweiler Beach, which was a day at the beach for students and teachers to volunteer and clean up it . This was actually my first time ever cleaning another place besides my room and it felt really good to do it. Getting the opportunity to clean a place of nature was unforgettable and a great experience because you know you are helping others besides yourself. Seeing all the trash people leave at the beach was very heartbreaking to me. People need to learn how to throw their trash away and be considerate of others most importantly to the animals. Animals can be endangered because of this trash on the beach and eventually the trash on the sand will end up in the water and can kill the animals we love the most. Getting to the beach was a bit frustrating for me because i didn't wanna get lost and the weather was a bit gloomy, but by the end of the day I got to get out of my house for a few hours and do something productive to the world and nature cleaning up the beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment