Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hello my name is Joseph Perez and I am in professor Hicks' english 95 class. This past Sunday October 20 we the students of CSULA went to Dockweiler beach and helped out by cleaning it up. This was my first time ever doing anything like this and it wont be my last either. Being able to help so many animals from birds to dolphins, is just an amazing feeling that you feel. When we were picking, up the trash we went into groups and spread out throughout the beach so that all of us can help. While we were picking up the trash we were taking note of all the different kinds of trash that we picked up. Me and my partner Arturo picked up many types of trash from bottle caps, bags of chips, candy wrappers, clothes, and hundreds of cigarette buds. This experience made me realize that we the people can do so much change if we work together and  the effort we put in. Overall is was a really great experience that I would love to do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment