Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dockweiler Beach Clean-Up, October 20 2013.


    Hi, my name is pinman zhang. I am a freshman of professor Hernandez, in Cal State LA.  Today, I went to Dockweiler Beach to clean-up.  When I met my professor she put other three student with me in a group, then she give us a big garbage bag and one list for clean-up. (we are going to clean up the beach together. this is my fist time to participate in collective labor, so Im so excited\(≧▽≦)/.)  The beach is so cold in the morning, so there are not have a lot of people in the seaside, this brought convenient for us to clean up in the beach. We picked up a lot of cigarette butts, disposable cups, wrapping paper, and the bottle cap in the beach.  In addition, there is a piece of broken glass, I put careful to pick it up in the bag.  I think if someone stepped on it, that is must be so pain! Why do people littering?  I think I have to remind my friends, don't litter. We should protect the environment.  For Earth's tomorrow, for our tomorrow.  we must start from the now diligently.  this service learning showed us how we can change the way things are in our environment.  I would be glad to part in the activity of today, and I think it is very meaningful to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment